At Royal Value Card Pvt. Ltd. we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to keep your privacy and data secure. As part of this responsibility, We DO NOT share, sell, rent, or trade Personally Identifiable Information with third parties except as disclosed within this privacy statement.
We may collect your basic informationincluding but not limited to personal information & contact details when inquiring about registration with us in matter of service (s) & product (s). After registering with us via online or offline, we may use your email address to provide you with a series of ‘Ongoing Communications on our Product(s) & service(s) Updates’. These communications are used to give you a better understanding of our service(s) & product(s).
How we use the data collected
We reserve the right to contact you, regarding your service account or any other matter regarding your use of our service(s) & product(s). With your authorization, we may use some information collected from you to improve the quality and types of our service(s) & Product(s), Updating of our database, operate & maintain your registration detail, to get your essential suggestion to enrich our service(s) & product(s). We may use that information for the following purposes:
- To process your enquiry or application
- To compile operational for internal purposes
- To send you relevant documents and our newsletter
- We can provide information to the third party service provider
- We may use and share collected non-identifiable information.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances including, but not limited, when complying with legal processes, preventing fraud or imminent harm, ensuring security and due to violation of the terms of service.
If you want us to delete your data from our records or not to be used for any purpose after completion of tenor of plan, please write to us with your membership details at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of availing of the service(s) & product(s) offered by us or, our agency, business associate partner, corporate partner and direct marketing team, vendor, affiliates or third party service providers, you are not required to share any confidential information such as account details, including, but not limited to debit card/credit card details with the company or any third party service providers. In case you are asked to submit your confidential information including bank, credit/debit card, financial details, passwords kindly do not share and inform us at email@example.com
The Data Protection Act 1998 – Member right
At any time you may obtain confirmation from us related to basic information in our secured data that we have about you. We will update and/or change in that secured basic information related to you as per your request in that behalf only when we will receive the substantial information or evidence from your side in writing.
Third Party Vendor or Service Providers
We have agreement with other organizations (or Third Parties) to carry out certain activities or services on our behalf. If we need to pass any of your personal data to them, we will ensure the following:
- We are only given with the information they need to carry out the service
- Third party service providers bound not to use the information received from us for any other purpose than those given by us
Service Provider and vendor Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer services provider or vendor on our website. These service provider and vendor sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
We are careful to guard the security of your personal data and the details of any transactions you make with us over the Internet. We ensure this by putting in place and carefully administering a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with industry standards and good practice.
There are a number of things you can do to help protect yourself from Internet fraud:
- When you have finished your session, please log off the company website to prevent your details being seen by anyone else.
- Off your browser so that any history of the session is cleared
- Clear any “cache” so there is no record of nay transactions left on screen – all web browsers you to do this
We invite & value feedback from you about our service(s) & product(s) and, from time to time. If you send comments to us via the website, we will collate your comments and your contact details for the purposes of the consultation only.